Get Sailor Swol and join your favorite senshi lifting team today! Get them here.
Person: I’m a woman and I don’t need feminism
What she’s actually saying:
- My life is perfectly okay and I don’t really care what other women go through
- I think feminists are just whiny and can’t take jokes that perpetuate harmful stereotypes
- I believe that people are just obsessed with political correctness
- I am blind to the fact that there are still problems faced by women
- I have forgotten that feminism gave women rights such as the right to vote
- I have no idea that feminism is an egalitarian movement that fights for everyone’s rights regardless of sex, gender, sexuality, race, religion, nationality, and ethnicity but mostly focuses on women’s rights.
- I am more concerned about semantics rather than human rights
- I can’t distinguish between real feminists and shitty people who call themselves feminists
- I still believe in the false notion that feminism is about hating men
- I actually don’t understand what feminism is
Cambridgeshire-based artist Chris Wood has an excellent eye for light and color, which she uses to create dazzling light installations using only delicate pieces of colored glass.
Just like grammar used to make
the true spirit of helping your fellow human
The first question shouldn’t be “are you taken” but “are you interested.”
Contrary to popular stank male belief, a woman being single doesn’t endow you with magical woman-getting properties.
white people after listening to iggy azealia